In Homecare for People
Home Care for people with Disabilities and Special Needs
Los Angeles In-Home Care Agency delivers professional assistance for a wide array of clients in need of care, including individuals with special needs. Physical limitations, as well as mental illnesses can make independent living difficult. At Los Angeles In-Home Care, we provide families and individuals with Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, and Caregivers who are trained to care and provide for individuals with special needs. Our caregivers promote independence for our clients by developing skillsets for our special needs clients that they will need in daily life, while providing support and companionship. With the help of a Caregiver through Los Angeles In-Home Care, your loved one will experience a greater quality of life and attain mobility and developmental skills that will allow them to participate in activities that would normally not be accessible to them.
For our Special Needs Care, please call us anytime at: (310) 657-8780
Housekeeping services are also performed by our caregivers in order to maintain a safe and clean environment for your loved one. If your loved one is struggling to cope with the challenges of their disability and you yourself are in need of some extra assistance in the management of their care, we encourage you to consider A-1 Domestic.
Caregiving Assistance in Los Angeles
Our caregivers at Los Angeles In-Home Care Agency provide assistance through:
- Companionship and stimulating conversation
- Activity assistance and transportation to social events
- Help with reading and educational development
- Assistance in medical care involving meal planning and diet, medication reminders and regulation, and transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with grooming and clothing selection
- Light/general housekeeping duties such as dusting, organizing, vacuuming, and cleanliness management
- Laundry, ironing, and changing bed linens
- Running errands for prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, and grocery shopping
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Clean-up and doing dishes after meals
- Assistance with pet care
Individuals with special needs can find daily tasks challenging and become frustrated when trying to complete them. We understand the difficulty but necessity in seeing these acts accomplished.
Our Caregivers will provide assistance through:
- Toileting assistance and maintaining a safe bathroom environment
- Assistance with walking and transfers from a bed to wheelchair or vice versa
- Providing guidance for grooming and hygiene needs
- Assistance with dressing
- Posture positioning
Home Health Aides and Sitter Services
At Los Angeles In-Home Care, we are passionate about home health care because we believe individuals who are surrounded by their family and a familiar environment will see the best results of improved health and overall well-being. We do understand that hospital visits and other facility stays may call for time away from home. In these events, our Certified Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides will travel with your loved one through our sitter services in order to ensure the safety of your loved one at all times.
Our caregivers provide Sitter Services through:
- Medication and routine reminders
- Maintenance of the patient’s comfort level
- Feeding and meal assistance
- Companionship and entertainment through games, crafts and reading
- Monitoring patient’s activity and vitals, and calling for a nurse when there is a need
- Supervising the patient during the nighttime hours
- Reporting the client’s status to the family and ensuring their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
24/7 Home Care Providers
Through our in-home caregiver services, you can be assured that your loved one will be accompanied by a trusted and trained Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide at all times. At Los Angeles In-Home Care, we tailor our services to the needs of each individual client. We are available on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide care for you based on your schedule and need. We provide full-time live-in schedules, or part-time hourly schedules. With our same- or next-day services, in the event of an emergency, you can rely on Los Angeles In-Home Care to provide you with a trusted and qualified caregiver. Serving the residents of
Los Angeles, Glendale, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Culver City, Studio City, Brentwood, Beverly Hills and other cities in the Los Angeles County & Orange County areas since 1991.
We personally match all of our clients with a Home Care Provider that is compatible with both the client and the client’s family and is highly experienced in dealing with the specific disability at hand. All of our caregivers are extensively screened, interviewed, and background checked before becoming a part of our team and hired based on ample experience. The well-being of our clients are of utmost importance to our Home Care Providers who work to support special needs clients in a way that allows them to feel independent and comfortable in their environments.
No matter the need, severity or time required of your loved one, Los Angeles In-Home Care affords a staff that will suit them perfectly. At Los Angeles In-Home Care, we are fortunate to say that our happiest clients are also the ones who have been with us the longest, providing numerous testimonials acclaiming their satisfaction with our services. Having been in the home health care business since 1991, we at Los Angeles In-Home Care know what it means to provide quality services and care. Our affordable rates and no-contract policy have made us one of the top home health care agencies in the business. For the care of your special needs loved one, Los Angeles In-Home Care is a company you can trust to bring you much needed results.