Exceptional Kidney Disease Care Options Relieve Elders In LAMay 1, 2019
Do your loved one’s kidneys require additional care in the home– and you’re ready to invest in the best home care options in Southern California going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles and Orange County, our specialized kidney disease care experts extend helping hands and a golden heart to each and every elder they have the pleasure of working with, regardless of how bad their kidney disease has become.
Each senior care specialist on staff offers a variety of home health services to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. Some of these leading in-home services include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments, renal dialysis treatments, and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always kidney-friendly
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also offers in-home care solutions such as after surgery care for people who have been temporarily displaced in a medical setting following an injury or invasive medical procedure as well as postpartum care for recent moms with infants in the home. Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, A-1 Home Care has stood alone as the caregiver agency trusted most for the past quarter century and counting already– with many years to come still on the horizon.
Learn more about A-1 Home Care by calling a compassionate caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to service neighboring communities in Downey, Palos Verdes, Pico Rivera, Hollywood, and Long Beach.