Caregiving In Los Angeles Includes Online User Mentorship ProgramsApril 1, 2019
If your elder in the home is brand new to internet use, then it’s important to understand the fullness of what he/she is getting into.
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, we offer compassionate caregiving professionals who are experienced in navigating the online world, bringing helping hands and a golden heart to seniors in the home who are just beginning to learn firsthand about their desktop or PC.
A-1 Home Care’s round-the-clock 24 hour care services have helped elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, to enjoy the most exceptional in-home care found anywhere in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
A-1 Home Care provides additional caregiver services in the home that include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- errand running like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
- child care
- pet care
Every elder care expert at A-1 Home Care is gun-ho about protecting new internet users from money fraud, identity theft, false dating proposals, and other common predatorial attacks employed by individuals who lurk for the most inexperienced users. After all, A-1 Home Care is dedicated to senior safety both in the home– and online!
You can discover more about the hourly in-home care options at A-1 Home Care by dialing (310) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also provides care to surrounding communities in Downey, Burbank, Encino, Glendale, and Hollywood.